“Black Holes Royally Mess Things Up!”
Source of the quote, from: askamathematician.com
My “Blog Black Hole Process”:
1) Create blog entry.
2) Edit blog entry.
3) Hit “Publish” on the toolbar of Windows Live Writer.
4) Blog entry leaves my computer at nearly the speed of light.
5) Blog entry passes the Event Horizon.
6) Blog entry must eventually enter the black hole.
7) Blog entry is TOTALLY ANAILIATED at the singularity!
Thus, said blog posts/entries are never actually seen by anyone, but perhaps, that Martian, or the odd Cryptonian, as it races through the universe, and then so drunkenly falls into a black hole.
“And black holes are a bottomless pit of math with solutions that seem impossible.” (Source: http://www.askamathematician.com/2011/10/q-whats-the-difference-between-black-holes-and-worm-holes-could-black-holes-take-you-to-other-universes/
Title: “The View from the Event Horizon, No. 1, Edit C”.
Creation Year: 2012.