Here are some Possibilities of WHY someone would still park in front of this sign: Well, there’s only one valid reason.
1: It’s the home owner’s car.
Non-Valid Reasons For Parking in Front of this Sign, and you ARE NOT the Home Owner, or a Relative.
- “I don’t read so good.”
- “I didn’t notice it!”
- “What sign?”
- “The letters aren’t big enough to take it seriously!”
- “The letters aren’t red enough to take it seriously!”
- “I don’t give a damn – I’ll park wherever I want to!”
- “I’ll ONLY be an hour or two…”
- “This is Penang, nobody takes parking signs seriously!”
- “IF that guy can park illegally, then I can park illegally!”
- “I just do whatever the hell I want and don’t care about anyone else,” bad attitude.