DRIED LEAVES FROZEN IN ICY BLUE ROCK photograph, Ménière’s Disease, and Music

 

Title:  “DRIED LEAVES FROZEN IN ICY BLUE ROCK“.

Genre:  ENVIRONMENTAL STILL LIFE.

Creation Year:  2012.

Copyright 2012 Nawfal Johnson .

All Rights Reserved.

Penang, Malaysia.
___

☆  Prints and Art Canvas of this Image Available at this link at ImageKind!

http://www.imagekind.com/DRIED-LEAVES-FROZEN-IN-ICY-BLUE-ROCK-ENVIRONMENTA_art?imid=aa873695-76c6-4171-a7e3-800da82f8b39

___

Today’s Work Repeat Song!


https://youtu.be/qFWoIyqSjlA

With Ménière’s Disease, I hear most music in monotone, and low and low-middle frequencies are jacked-up on the left side (I cannot hear them)…kind of sucks, but I still enjoy music.  A BIG HOWEVER, about 70% of the music I prefer is a style called, Djent Metal, which uses drop, or, double drop tuning.  A lot of the awesome low notes I can’t even hear to appreciate:  The other 30% of music I like is Classical music, and of that, I prefer Vivaldi…the other Vivaldi, the OLD ONE…LMAO!

___

TAGS:

blue, icy, leaves, life, mirrored, Nawfal, nur, photograph, rock, still, environmental-still-life, Penang, Malaysia, brown, blue, ice, cold, frozen,

Advertisements

One comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s